Nuance Energy will Exhibit and Speak at Intersolar on July 11-13, 2017
June 28, 2017
Install an Earth Anchor on the Osprey PowerPlatform® in Augmented Reality.
Nuance Energy invites show attendees to watch and interact with the installation of the Osprey PowerPlatform® in an augmented reality. See why the Osprey PowerPlatform has the industry’s fastest installation times for ground mount solar arrays. Spots are limited, sign up early at Booth 9744/9755.
Learn how the Osprey PowerPlatform saves over $100,000 in labor costs alone (based on a 2MW system).
As an invited speaker at Intersolar, Brian C. Boguess, Nuance Energy CEO, will host a presentation on the patent-pending technology and innovation designed into the Osprey PowerPlatform.
Get details on how eliminating geo technical reports, heavy equipment, ground screws, and concrete requirements result in a potential savings of over $130,000 in labor costs while substantially reducing installation time.
When: Wednesday, July 12th
Time: 1 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Innovation & Application Stage, Moscone Center, West Hall, Level 3, Alcove 1
We look forward to seeing you at Intersolar
FREE Expo Passes are available through Friday, June 30th! Compliments of Nuance Energy ($200 value).
Use promo code: VBF18C9BE
To learn more about our complete range of turnkey solar solutions for your project, schedule a free consultation with the Nuance Energy team today.
- Why You Should Consider “Auditing” Your Ground-Mount Racking
- How to Continue Installing Ground Mount Solar During the Harsh Winter – Even in Frozen Ground
- How Earth Anchor Technology Simplifies Ground-Mounted Solar
- The Faster, Smarter, and Cheaper Way to Install Ground-Mounted Solar
- Another Month, Another Cover Story | Solar for Campgrounds
- Nuance Energy’s CEO and Founder Interviewed by Resource World Magazine
- Osprey Honored as Top Product by Solar Power World
- The Osprey: Perfection Through Evolution | Nuance Energy Group
- Helping to Power Puerto Rico
- The Osprey PowerPlatform® Revolutionizing Ground Mount Solar for Previously “Off Limits” Sites